Pages

24 January 2009

Thank You Very Much -- and a SuzieQ Card (LSC204, Thankful Thursday)

Happy Saturday! First of all, I want to say THANKS VERY MUCH to those who prayed for my husband during his colonoscopy last Wednesday. Praise God he passed with flying colours and nothing was seen during the procedure. He was just kinda groggy for the next 24hrs and got too much wind, lol...but apart from that, he's A-OK! Thanks so much once again. Really, prayer is powerful. Amen?!

Anyway, here's my 4th card as Guest Designer for InStyle Stamps. This is SuzieQ - the lady who seems to love shopping! :) I know, a lot of us can relate to her, am I right? ;) I patterned the sketch from InStyle Stamps' Thankful Thursday sketch challenge (I know it's Saturday now, hehe) and also from SCS LSC204 wherein you have to use black as your background.

Here's SuzieQ...


Closer shot....

And here's another angled shot:


I coloured SuzieQ with Prismacolor pencils and odourless solvent. I also used my Studio G mini-stamps set (which I used for the sentiment and for the shoes and bag Versamark stamped images) that complemented with the SuzieQ stamp. If you will notice, I used Dimensional Magic for SuzieQ's glasses (to give it a glass-look finish) and for the shopping bags she's holding.
Here are the stuffs that I used:
Stamps: SuzieQ (InStyle Stamps), Studio G mini stamp set
Papers: SU! Basic Black, Whisper White, Only Orange, Bashful Blue, Basic Grey Archaic
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, odourless solvent, blending stumps, Nestabilities, Dimensional Magic, Prima flowers, Kaiser pearl (chino), Copic Spica glitter pen (orange), Fiskars embunch (all a-fleur), pop dots
Thanks so much for looking! Have a blessed day!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jhet!!! Love the edge punch and the dimensional magic on the glasses and your colouring is AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jhet!!! I love the edge punch and your colouring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! great job with the coloring!! love the way you did the glasses too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I also love the edge punch, and your coloring is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin