Pages

19 January 2009

Yummy Cupcake Birthday Card

I whipped up a quick birthday card for a lady who once showed an appreciation to my cards when she saw them on my gallery and sent me a birthday card last year. I met her online 3mos ago and I jotted down her birthday so I can remember to send her a card as well. I used my Inkadinkado Cupcake Birthday stamps set for this card. The photo below was taken without flash.

And the second photo was taken with flash on. I posted it here as well so you can see the glaze on the cupcake. I used Dimensional Magic for the frosting for some effect. :)

Patterned paper is from Basic Grey Cupcake pad, SU! So Saffron cs and various cs from my stash. I will be sending this card to the recipient tomorrow so hopefully it will arrive there in time for her birthday which will be on January 25.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous!!!
    Nice one!!
    *hugs* Hope you are well!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute... I realised that I have these stamps, maybe I should get busy!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin