Pages

31 March 2009

MOJO79 {Hello}

Happy Tuesday! I'm not feeling that well atm but I'm glad I was able to finish a card using the Mojo79 challenge. I also know that I'm a week behind with the Mojo Monday challenge but it's better late than never.

This gorgeous girl who's talking on the phone is no other than Steph from InStyle Stamps. She's one of the new releases of ISS for the month of March. Whenever I see her, she very much reminds me of me (I talk long hours over the phone, lol!)


I really like the colour combo that I used with this card. The dp is from Basic Grey Bittersweet collection. So yummy looking, ey? I used a Tablex pink cs for the base and then an SU! Rose Red. I used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch under the Basic Grey dp. I haven't been using this punch for quite awhile and found it so fitting with this one.

I coloured Steph with Prismacolor pencils with odourless solvent and the sentiment I used is from Studio G. I finished off the card with a chocolate satin ribbon which I think complemented the the dp.

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments in advance. =)

Cheers!






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin