Pages

01 April 2009

Wedding Card

Hi all! Let me share with you a Wedding Card that I made yesterday afternoon. I had a play with my Pearlescent cs and I really like how it turned out. I've seen lots of cards made of Pearlescent cs embossed in Cuttlebug folders and they really are elegant looking that's why I gave it a try myself.

This is my finished product:



The wedding doves is a stamp I bought from ebay that I received yesterday. It's actually second-hand but I opted to buy it as I don't have any wedding themed stamps on hand. I stamped the image onto my Pearlescent cs with Versamark, heat-embossed with Hologram Gold embossing powder then cut with Oval Nestabilities. I Cuttlebug-embossed the panel with Swiss Dots and finished off the card with a golden grosgrain ribbon from Jenni Bowlin.


Thanks so much for the visit and have a blessed day!




Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Simple and Elegant,I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Jhet!!! Funny - I was making a wedding card yesterday too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an adorable wedding card. Upon seeing it, an idea comes to mind. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin