Pages

04 September 2009

2nd Post for Today - ALTERED CADBURY CAN

Hello everyone! I'm here once again as I forgot to share with you an altered project I did a week ago. Yes, I altered a Cadbury Drinking Milk can. I was into organising my paper scraps when I found this Kaisercraft paper and decided to use it on this project.

I now used my Labels 4 die!! Yay!! I already have it!! I stamped my Darkroom Door (Melody Collection) sentiment onto Whisper White cs, then cut with Labels 4 die. I did some sponging on the edges using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink & then adhered the sentiment panel onto a Scalloped Oval die cut cs. Finished it off by stamping, cutting and adhering these two lovely butterflies from Darkroom Door (Wildflower Collection). Now I know that using a butterfly onto a project adds more beauty to it. No wonder I see a lot of cards using butterfly punches!! Hmmm.... =)

This is the before and after photo of my project:



You can use this as pens or markers holder/caddy or whatever you want to use it for. The possibilites are endless!! So, if you have cans or jars sitting there and just gathering dusts, it's time to get that creative juice flowing and convert those to lovely work of art. :)

Okay, as this is my 2nd post, try scrolling down so you can see my previous post for today.

Gotta eat lunch now!

Hugs to all!


Jhet

Stamps: Darkroom Door-Melody, Wildflower
Paper: Kaisercraft dp, Bazzill, whisper white
Ink: Old Olive, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Ballet Blue
Accessories: Labels 4, Oval Nestabilities (Scalloped), buttons





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin