Pages

04 September 2009

SC244 When I Pray, You Answer Me

Yes. And that's our God...He hears and answers prayers. AND that's for SURE! :)

This card was done for the sketch challenge (SCS244) over SCS. The sketch is fairly simple but effective. I used both sides of my leftover Wild Raspberry dsp (K&Company) for this card. My Bible verse which is from ODBD Scripture Collection 2 was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black, heat-embossed then die cut using Spellbinders Labels Small. I then sponged around the main panel while it's still inside the die then Cuttlebugged it using Floral Fantasy embossing folder.



I really like how it turned out. I guess this will be one of my favourites among the cards that I made (well, as of today, LOL!)

Thanks for the visit and hoping to hear any comments from you.

God bless us!


jhet


Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 2
Paper: Quill Manhattan Orchid, black cs, Whisper White, K&Company Wild Raspberry dp
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versacolor Petal Pink
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Small, heat gun, clear ep, Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder, dauber, corner punch, Kaiser pearl, Prima flower, paper rose


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin