Pages

01 September 2009

Bible Verse Cards

It's September!! Happy 1st day of Spring to everyone from Australia! Wow! Time really flies so fast..and before we know it, Christmas is already around the corner! Spring is one of my favourite times of the year, not only because of the blooming flowers but also because of its very lovely weather. Thank God for every seasons that He made. Everything's lovely!

Okay, let's get on with the cards that I made. I actually did 3 for the past 3 days and here they are:


The first two cards were actually made as Sympathy cards. My churchmate asked me to make one for her friend so I made two so she would be able to choose. I experimented on these actually. I didn't know what it's like to ran a heat-embossed image/sentiment to a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Well, it looked gorgeous! (as you can see, LOL!) I stamped the verses with Versamark and my ink colour of choice, heat-embossed with clear ep, die cut with Nestabilities then sponged around it while it's still inside the die and then ran it through the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I did the same thing with the 3rd card:


I've been organising my paper stash last night when I saw this lovely dp from Imaginisce. And since I already have the Bible verse ready (stamped, sponged and die cut), I decided to make a card using this dp.

I tried to make it simple as I want the focus to be on the Bible verse not on anything else. I punched the corner using this SUPER bargain corner punch that I bought yesterday from Officeworks (they're in clearance). Yes, there are 3 corner punches/pack for only .99 cents!!!!! I've been seeing this corner punches before but they're a bit exy and they're not the Fiskars or EK Success type, no they're not. To give you an idea how they look like, I took a pic of the punches.


We went to Officeworks after I visited our LSS. I was looking for a binder for my stamps organization, I just bought an A4 2-ring binder as I'm still not decided really what sort of organization I'm going to use. We'll see how it goes.

Okay, time to do some house chores for now. Thanks for visiting and may you all have a blessed day!


JHET


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin