Pages

23 October 2009

3 Christmas Cards

Happy Friday everyone! Wow! Time really flies so fast, it seems to me that we've just started with Monday and now we're onto the weekend already! I hope you're all doing very well upon reading my post for today.

I was able to finish 3 cards yesterday! YAY! And these are also part of my Christmas orders and thank God I'm slowly getting to finishing them all before November hits. I hope I can somehow do another 2 today. :)

Card #1

This is the first time I inked up this Tilda. This is one of the stamps I got from the Summer Collection kit. And yes! I enjoyed using my Spellbinders Create a Flake 1! Hubby bought this to me along with some stuffs when we visited a scrapbook shop the other day. I was actually into an MS Snowflake punch for so long now but it's so hard to find them here in Australia. So when I stumbled upon a card using this Create a Flake die, I thought, hey why not this one instead of the punch? And it's so beautiful IRL especially when you add glitters or stickles or any other medium to make them sparkle! So Christmasy! :) I bet my sentiment is so fitting for the sparkles in my snowflakes.


Card #2

The greens here were a pack of A5 cards (with 3 more other colours) which I also purchased from the scrapbook shop we visited. I used it here as they carry the colours of the dp which is from Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. The panel with the dp was made by cutting 2 long rectangles Nesties then joined them together with the grosgrain and organdy ribbon to make them look like 1 big square. Sentiment is from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Christmas Scripture set. I stamped it with Versafine Crimson red then heat embossed with clear ep. I sponged around it after I cut it with Spellbinders Labels 4 and then embossed it with Cuttlebug Holly embossing folder. Final step was done by spritzing a bit of Glimmer Mist pearl and added pearls on each side of the main panel.


Card #3
Can you see the gorgeous dp?! It's from Graphic 45 Christmas Past collection. My first and only Graphic 45 dp! (atm) I bought this for a particular card which was requested to me - a gold themed Christmas card. I stamped the Bible verse from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps Christmas Scripture set with Versamark then heat-embossed with Gold ep. I'm already getting the hang of using my Bow Easy so this one needs to have a bow. LOL!

Okay this is all for now. Gotta do some laundry before I can sit and stamp again. :) Thanks so much for the visit and have a blessed day!


Below are the stuffs I used for the cards:


Card #1
Stamps: Tilda from Summer Kit, CC Designs
Paper: white cs, Blue Bayou (retired), My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas "Falling Flakes" dsp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Dew Drop Wheat
Accessories: Fiskars texture plates, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, Create a Flake 1, Tag Trio, Copic markers, Prismacolor, blending stumps, odourless solvent, rhinestones, chalk, MS Crystal Fine glitter, Stickles (Icicles & Frosted Lace), Glimmer Mist (pearl)


Card #2
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy - Christmas Scriptures set
Paper: white cs, green cs, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding dsp
Ink: Versafine Crimson Red, Versacolor Bamboo, Versamagic Dew Drop Sage & Wheat
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Long Rectangles, grosgrain ribbon, organdy ribbon, Kaiser Pearls, sponge dauber


Card #3
Stamps: Sweet N' Sassy - Christmas Scriptures
Paper: white cs, gold cs, Graphic 45 Christmas Past dsp
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities Mega Curve Rectangle die, heat gun, clear ep, Fiskars Lace punch, Bow Easy, white ribbon with gold trim, pop dots








Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin