Pages

22 October 2009

Christmas Card with Bow Easy!!

Hello fellow bloggers and stampers! Happy Thursday to all of you! I know I still have a lot of photographed cards to post but they kept on piling up as I make new ones. LOL! So,I decided tonight to post the latest card that I finished --- just an hour ago. ;)

This card took 2-3 days to finish! Whew! Well, I don't know but I bet you also have those days when it seems that your Mojo is on a holiday? That's exactly what happened to me these past few days. I knew what stamp to use, I already have one colour which is Going Gray but I got stucked somewhere! Until I saw stampersandee's O Hear the Angel Voices Card over SCS. I was inspired by the grayish sky and the masked moon so I somehow CASE'd her colouring a bit.

This is also the first time I used my Bow Easy on a card! Yay! Thanks to Sharon Johnson for the wonderful email she sent me on how to do the bow the way she does it....beautifully!! Especially with her Autumn Blessings card -- so fab!! I PM'ed her and left a message on her blog but I never knew she would reply to my inquiry straight away. Thanks Sharon - I really appreciate it!

Here's my card:

The colours are not your usual Christmas card colours but I'm starting to like the non-traditional ones. Sometimes we have to go out of our comfort zone and try new things! :)

Thanks so much for looking and please leave a comment when you get the chance so I'll know that you stopped by.

God bless everyone! Hugs to all.

Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jhet ....interesting colours for Christmas but hey work so well. Thanks for the Bow Easy link this sounds interesting and your bow looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin