Pages

19 October 2009

Back on Track!

Happy Monday everyone! It's been awhile since I last uploaded a card here and now it's time for me to share those with you. But before I do so, let me just share with you what happened yesterday in our church. We had our Pastor Appreciation celebration and it's the first time that we did this in our church. I initiated this one upon researching that October is Ministry Appreciation Month. I actually learned about this last year but was a bit late to celebrate it so we did it this year. I was sooo happy because it's a success as we were able to surprise our Pastor. Everyone shared and thanked him for all he's done in the church and all eyes were full of tears! It was so touching and so memorable. I was asked to make a card for him and have all the members sign up but I forgot to take a photo of the card before I gave it to our Pastor. Argh!! I just used a full A4 Night of Navy card and folded it into half and printed the 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13 verse which says: "And now, friends, we ask you to honor those leaders who work so hard for you, who have been given the responsibility of urging and guiding you along in your obedience. Overwhelm them with appreciation and love" (The Message).

On with my cards, here are a couple of what I've done lately:

This is for my friend who requested a Tilda card with a blue theme.

This one's requested to me by a friend to a friend. And she wanted the colours orange and blue.

Below are some Christmas cards that were ordered to me by friends. I still have heaps to make!

This is all for now. I know I mentioned about a 'candy" on my previous post but I'm afraid it will be a bit late. Sorry! Just have to gather all the supplies first before formally posting it to you. But I will definitely have one..soon!

Thanks for the visit and have a blessed day!

Jhet











































Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin