Pages

25 June 2010

F4A18 ICE CREAM!

Hello fellow bloggers! I just want to share with you my finished card for the Free For All Challenge (F4A18) over SCS which is to make a card with "ice cream" on it! :)  Most of the SCSers are from US of A and currently, it's Summer there while it's Winter here.  Nonetheless, I still want to eat ice cream even if my surrounding is already cold, in fact, I just had one this afternoon. LOL!!

I used Tilda from Magnolia Summer Kit which is the only stamp image that I have that has an ice cream. Hmm..actually, this more looks like a Paddle Pop than an ice cream.  Oh well,  I hope it still qualify for the challenge.

I coloured Tilda with Copic markers getting the colours from the dp which is from Basic Grey Cupcake pad.  The colour pink isn't on the dp but the rest of the papers on the pad has it so I just put a hint of it (on Tilda's Paddle Pop, errr..ice cream, LOL!)  and matched it with a grosgrain ribbon with a yellow button on top.

Instead of directly using the blue cs to mat Tilda, I let it leaned on the left side instead.  I finished off the card with my dew drops.  These drew dops were actually very light yellow in colour so I coloured them with the same yellow Copic that I used to complement Tilda's top. Oh, and btw, I used my Versamark pen and went over the chocolate coating and embossed it in clear ep so it will look shiny or liquidy just like when it's hot and the ice cream is starting to melt. (hope I'm making sense here, lol!)

Okay, off to bed now.  Me and the kids weren't able to join hubby for the Bible study tonight as the venue was quite far from our place and my little boy was already tired and sleepy,

Thanks so much for the visit. I appreciate it so much.

God bless!

Jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin