Pages

24 June 2010

SC286 Sweet Little Girl

Happy Thursday fellow bloggers and stampers!  I want to share with you today a card I made for the Sketch Challenge(SC286) this week over SCS.  At last, this sweet image was finally inked after months since I purchased it from a Craft Show.  This image was from JEMAC Stamps and unfortunately, the stamp name wasn't on the label when I bought it.  But isn't she so sweet to look at with her smiling face (even while sleeping) and the ribbons on her hair? :)


I was just actually practising my colouring with Copics and I chose this image when I ended up liking how it turned out! LOL! I bet you can relate with me and you had those moments, too!  So, I decided that I would use her on a card but slept on it 'cause I still didn't have any lay-out on my mind yet.  And this morning, while I was doing my daily browsing at SCS, I saw the sketch challenge for this week and thought, hey! this lay-out would be perfect for my image. And so I gave it a try. :)


Yes, I paper-pieced her pillow and her quilt/blanket and it wasn't easy especially with the pillow (look at her hair!)  I also used pop-dots to give the ribbons on her hair and her teddy some dimension.  The dp is from K&Company Sweet Pea Studio pad and I got this from Windsor Cottage Botanicals at a very reasonable price. :) The checkered ribbon is from my stash and so is the button.  I finished off the card with some Kaiser pearl Blush on the four corners.

Thanks for the visit and have a blessed day!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin