Pages

16 February 2011

Be Thankful ....

Happy Wednesday blogland! My card for today is for the Clean and Simple Cards (CAS106) based on NancyK's sketch.  Since this is a CAS card, it only means to say that layers and embellishments are limited. :)  Here's my take:

Sorry for the photo quality as I only took this using my mobile phone. The stamp is from Stampabilities and the verse is from 1 Thessalonians 5:18 which says: "Be thankful in all circumstances." (Amen!) If we belong to Jesus, the Bible assures us that all our circumstances is according to God's plan for us. In which case, we must be all be very thankful in whatever situation we are in for God is with us! :)

I stamped my image onto watercolour paper and coloured it in with Copics.  Fairly quick and simple card, I may say. Finished it off with a grosgrain ribbon and a button.

Thanks for looking and see you on my next post.

God bless!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin