Pages

17 February 2011

♥ FOREVER YOURS ♥

Good morning everyone! What a lovely day we're having today here in Sydney.  Hope you're all doing very well upon reading this post.  My card for today is my entry for SSCC75 - and the challenge is K.I.S.S which means, Keep It Simple Sisters.  And the challenge calls for a single layer card for me. :) This was actually the card I made for hubby last Valentine's day.  I was about to post this the same day the challenge was posted but I didn't want hubby to see it on the web first before seeing it personally. LOL!



The two tiny-weeny cup and saucer sets were from Stampendous "From the Kitchen" stamp set.  I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured in with Copics. The sentiment is from another stamp set which I forgot the brand name.  Prior to stamping the images, I lightly sponged a bluish ink for some added effect.
ETA: The heart image was hand drawn by me using a Copic multiliner. :)

Thanks for looking and have a lovely Thursday!

God bless!

Jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable kiss card! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card! It made me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... just as cute as can be! I love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet, Simply beautiful xx Congratulations on winning a Star xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Is it coffee or tea? :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin