Pages

15 September 2008

Changito Birthday Card

Hi everyone! We have a very lovely day here in Australia. Spring is really in the air, the wind is blowing hard and the sun is up and it feels like.....yeah, Spring. ;-)

I whipped up a card a few minutes ago for my nephew who will be celebrating his birthday on the 18th and will post it tom AM (and this card will surely get there late). This is the 2nd time I used my Changito the monkey stamps by Stampendous.



I only used my watercolour pencils, no blender pen whatsoever. Just pure watercolour. And I used the pencil directly onto the paper as I just want to keep it fairly simple. :-)


The next card (which I already handed to my friend yesterday) is also a mini-card, like the one with the apple at the center. I coloured it with my Copic Markers and used my Copic Spica on the edges of the hearts to make it look a bit sparkly.



These are the stuffs that I used:

-For the Changito birthday card-

Stamps: Changito the Monkey by Stampendous, Happy Birthday sentiment by Fiskars, SU! Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, DP by Chatterbox, Versafine Ink, Watercolour pencils, decorative brown ribbon

-For the 2nd card-

Stamps: Clearly Christian tags by CD stamps, Copic Marker, Copic Spica (clear), SU! Whisper White, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities classic square, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, ticket corner/concave punch by EK Success, Versafine Ink

And what else is new with me??? Oh, my profile photo! LOL! Took that myself last night and did some cropping. How do you like it? ;-) Hmm...anyone of you guys who knows how to put smileys on blog posts???

Blessings to all!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!

    Love your new profile picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monkey is just too cute.
    I hope you don't mind but you have been tagged. If you want to play go to http://glitterfreak.blogspot.com

    Julanne SBS 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty, I love the monkey card! Just too cute.
    Stephenie
    P.S. Check out my blog, I've given you something.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin