Pages

12 September 2008

Square Nesties

Good Day! I finally had the chance to use my Square Nestabilities. I was such in a hurry while making this card because I have to give this to my sister in faith later this evening during our Bible study. I grabbed the opportunity to make this card while the kids are in school and I'm uninterrupted .I will actually give her a Bible as a gift and I decided to make a card to go along with it. This is just a very simple card..and actually, it is small. ;-)



The Square nesties are cute! I used my ClearlyChristian stamp (which I seldom use, I guess I'd better use them more often) by CD Stamps coloured with Copic Markers. Cardstocks are all SU! (Whisper White & Garden Green), I Cuttlebugged the bottom part and put a dotted red & white grosgrain ribbon for added attraction. (it actually went well with the Swiss dots) I also used Copic Spica on the apple. :)

Off to the kitchen to grab some late lunch and will pick-up DS1 in school at 3pm.

See y'all later! :-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. The card may have been quick and simple, but I love it!! I'm sure your friend will enjoy it also :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - thanks for stopping by my blog...its great to meet another sistah...love all the ideas and inspiration we share here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! It is an AWESOME card!! I love it! I bet your friend loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin