Pages

07 September 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

It's Father's Day here(Australia) today so Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate it with us. I finished hubby's father's day card last night but wasn't able to write something inside not until he got into shower this morning (he's working today but only half shift). I hurriedly wrote our special dedication for him which was already in my mind since yesterday. So, soon as he finished his shower, I lovingly gave him this card...


And he likes it so much! He has this blue robe that he always wear and so I coloured the image's robe with blue plus the fact that he loves drinking tea so I thought this image would be perfect! I used pop dots on his mug to give it dimensional look. My bg is from Chatterbox (vacation plaid) and cardstocks used were all from SU! (Whisper White, Choc Chip and Brilliant Blue). I coloured the image using my Copic markers. Sentiment and image were all computer-generated.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS! Have a blessed day!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! No wonder he liked it! Well done JHet! Love the paper too!! :) Happy Fathers day to your hubby!
    It's a great day to be especially thankful that we have a very loving Father in Heaven :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Seems weird to hear about Fathers Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job; glad he liked it!!! Guy cards are always a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Father's Day card is so nice. I am sure your DH really appreciated it. The plaid paper is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin