Pages

11 September 2008

more new stuffs and a card

Hello everyone! Hope everything's doing very well with you by the grace of our God. Yes, I have other new stuffs to share with you. This was really fast as I only ordered them 2 days ago. thanks Bec! you really rock!) This is my 3rd set of Nestabilities which is the Square Nesties. And I also got myself 2 mini stamps (Snag 'Em by Imaginisce and the other one is by Inkadinkado). Can't wait to have a play with them...




And this card here is for "someone"..somewhere out there... (again I can't tell the name 'coz this person reads my blog hehe). The Cupcake image used was from the image swap that I received yesterday (check my previous post, it's there). The base card and the ribbon are both purple..I just really don't seem to understand why the camera couldn't capture its real colour everytime. Hmmm.....

Anyway, here are the stuffs that I used in making this simple card:

Stamps: Cupcake by Inkadinkado, Happy Messages by Stampendous
Cardstock by Bazzill (the base cardstock is from unknown source), DCWV Pocket Full of Posies and grosgrain ribbon from Ribbon Palace

Thanks for looking. Off to make more cards! ;-)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jhet for the card! I love it!!! I really appreciated it. Sorry I haven't had your PIF in the mail (soon honey I promise! see my blog). Thank you so much for the card it really meant a lot (I put it on my blog)
    Hugs,
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin