Pages

30 March 2010

REJOICE!

Yes! Let us rejoice for Jesus has conquered the grave!!! Isn't this the main reason why we celebrate Easter?

Hello everyone! I hope you are well upon reading this post. I've just finished a very simple card which is my entry for the following challenges:

- SSCC32 (taken from Isaiah 40:31; to mount up part/s of your image, or do paper tole technique)

- ODBDSLC7 (Easter challenge)

The cross is part of the Spiritual Sketches set by Inkadinkado which I just received yesterday. Got a bit of a bargain there over EBAY! :) The sentiment is from ODBD's Worship the Lord set. It's actually a Christmas stamp set but I think we can always use the word "rejoice" when we acknowledge God's love and goodness, and to express joy when we know that Christ died and rose again to save us from our sins and to give us everlasting life, am I right?

The parts that I mounted with pop dots are the two big lilies (correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is a lily :) ). Here's a closer look:


I coloured my image with Copic markers and Bic Mark-It! The background was embossed with Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder and spritzed with Glimmer Mist Pearl. Finished it off with 4 Kaiserpearls on the four corners.

That's it for now. Thanks so much for the visit and may our good Lord bless and keep you always.

Hugs to all,

Jhet









Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Love all of the flowers on the cross and your embossing. Such a beautiful card for Easter. Thanks for joining us in the ODBD challenge! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Jessica! I love your cross and the popped up lilies are just perfect for the SSCC challenge! Beatufully done and I agree... Rejoice is what we do on this special Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is so GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about this card. Thanks so much for taking the time to play with us in the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW -- this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica... this is GORGEOUS!! Love your paper tole on here, and your cuttlebugging is a nice backdrop too! THanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ last week!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin