Pages

03 April 2010

Sweet Baby

Hi everyone! I will just make this post short as I'm feeling a bit unwell. This has been requested to me by one of the lovely youth members in our church. The baby image is from Image Tree which, as far as I can remember, was only inked up twice. I tried to just stick with white and pink combo and to make it look soft. This is also my take on WT264 challenge over SCS and the theme is "Sweet Child".

The background was embossed using Fiskars texture plates, punched the bottom part with Fiskars Threading Water punch and the name was stamped using my Just Rite stampers Times New Roman lower case font. The image was coloured with Copic markers and Bic Mark It and the pink satin bow was made with my Bow Easy!

Thanks for the visit and may you all have a blessed day!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're unwell. Hope it does'nt last too long. This card is gorgeous Jhet, your friend will cherish it. Happy Easter my friend. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin