Pages

01 April 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD

Happy APRIL!! Wow! Time really flies so fast, I can't believe APRIL is already here! And my boys have started their self-proclaimed holiday today. LOL! Well, officially, their holiday starts tomorrow but they're having theirs today. :)

I have a birthday card to share with you today. This image is another RAK image and a first-time for me to colour in. I believe this cute girl is from Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girls. I coloured her with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. And on this card too, I did the "tile technique" which is so much fun to do! I thought it was kinda hard but it was actually easy as a pie. I took a closer shot so you can see the shine on the tile:

The lovely dp is from Basic Grey Lilykate pad. The leaves were created using my single fern punch. What I did was to punch heaps of them and glued them altogether onto a piece of cardstock so it will appear that they're just coming from one branch. That's how I improvise for now but my fern punch that I ordered from BEC will be here anytime soon! YAY! Can't wait! The sentiment is from Jemac stamp which I bought for $1 during a craft show.

This card is actually for my niece who will be celebrating her 18th this Sat. I've just posted it and I know it will arrive late considering it's Holy Week and they're overseas! Well, better late than never. :)

Thanks for the visit! Till next post. God bless us all.


Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This looks AWESOME Jhet! So sweet! Great job on that tile effect!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jhet, this card is truly beautiful. I love everything about it. Wishing you a happy and safe Easter. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin