Pages

03 April 2010

FAUX QUILT CARD

Hello once again! I thank God as I feel a bit better now that's why I'm posting my 2nd card for today. I've been browsing yesterday for some card techniques and I stumbled upon this faux quilt card tutorial. There are really lots of tutorials with regards to this card so Mr. Google really is a big help! :)

I just used scraps from the papers that I used on my previous cards. I used my square Nesties since I don't have a square punch. After adhering the die-cut square papers, I then cut it using Labels Eight then did some faux stitching to make it look more realistic. Since I have faux stitching here, I then made this one my 2nd entry for the MDUC#39 challenge. Tilda was coloured using Copics and Sugarloaf markers.


This card goes out to my niece for her birthday. I hope she likes it.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Jhet




Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jhet, I'm so pleased you are starting to feel better. This card is amazing girl. I adore everything about it. The faux quilting is truly stunning. Take care my friend. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the colors and the little girl! Your work is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your niece will just adore this card!! Beautiful colouring and love the quilt effect behind!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin